Register Now for Half-Day Session
Organized in cooperation with the U.S. Commercial Service, the Small Business Administration, the Export-Import Bank, and the Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center, the training is sponsored by KeyBank and hosted at the CCV Rutland Campus.
Participants will leave the program with a better understanding of exporting, including:
- Role of the exporter & freight forwarder
- Checking the 7 mandatory denial lists
- Sample export quotations using incoterms 2010
- Sample export documents
- Due Diligence- knowing your customer/red flags
- Record keeping requirements
The $95 fee per person includes all reference materials.
Seating is limited, so reservations and a check are required to
guarantee a seat.
Speaker(s): Mike Allocca
Co-Sponsor(s): Key Bank, Vermont Small Business Development Center, the Vermont Global
Trade Partnership, Rutland Economic Development Corporation, The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce, and Allocca Enterprises
Fee: $ 95.00
60 West Street
Rutland, VT 05701